If you listen to Donald Trump when he’s on his best behavior (which is rarely), you’d might momentarily think he’s a supporter of women’s rights and believes women are equal to men. He has even declared on more than one occasion:
“I love women.”
But when you look closer at what Trump has said and done over the years when it comes to women, it comes obvious that he’s a disgusting sexist pig and misogynist who thinks women serve one purpose: to serve and please men. And now the New York Times has done an in-depth piece on Trump’s words and deeds over his lifetime when it comes to women. Here’s a few of the highlights from the Times article:
- Trump was fond of using nicknames for women. He called them “Hon,” “Dear,” and “Honey Bunch.” Former NYC Deputy Mayor Alair A. Townsend told the Times “It was designed to make you feel small. And he did that repeatedly.”
- The Donald once approached a model attending a party at his mansion and pressured her into changing into a swimsuit. He then brought her out to the swimming pool, pointed at her and declared, “That is a stunning Trump girl, isn’t it?”
- Miss Universe, Brook Antoinette Mahealani Lee, said Trump asked her to evaluate his daughter Ivanka’s looks and asked Lee, “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?” Ivanka was 16 at the time. Lee said she thought, “That’s just weird. She was 16. That’s creepy.”
- Trump went up to an overweight female executive working on the construction of his headquarters in Manhattan, and said to her, “You like your candy.”
- Temple Taggart, who is the former Miss Utah, said Trump “kissed me directly on the lips. She said her first thought was, “Oh my God, gross.I think there were a few other girls that he kissed on the mouth. I was like “Wow, that’s inappropriate.” At then time, Trump was still married to his second wife, Marla Maples
Recent polling shows that Trump is viewed unfavorably by 70 percent of women surveyed. As more information comes out about Trump’s boorish behavior towards women, you can expect that number to hover near 100 percent. How could any woman in good conscience vote for this dillhole?
In case you missed it, here’s a campaign ad that ran earlier this year featuring real quotes from Donald Trump on the subject of women:
This article was originally published by the same author at LiberalAmerica.org.